Wednesday 22 February 2012

Adrift...into the Realms Unknown

It's been awhile since I updated anything on this blog. Silence of the world beyond conquers every nook and cranny of this timid diary of mine. This too shall pass and soon to come to an end. My presence is ultimately a void of essence, the one that exists only in silhouette. No mortal can harness its own shadow.

Perhaps some of the best things I've learned this semester include editing articles on Wikipedia and creating my own personal website. The latter which has prompted me to reinvigorate my html vault long dead. Yes. After I switched from using Friendster to Facebook, the memories of html I stored in my head slowly get erased. This is because Facebook has no apparent utilisation for skeletal frames. Basically a plain text input, one can only write, post and edit their statuses as well as notes in a simple format. Wikipedia on the other hand requires basic skills and know-how for users to edit or create a page on said website. Interesting experience after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment